Adjust the Air Flow (Draft) in your Home, Business, Medical Facility, Hospital, School, Commercial Aircraft, Entertainment Venue, Or Voting Location to a direction of flow other than downward toward humans or animals in the room. Do not allow the creation of any circular air flow patterns in the room.
- Do not allow any direct downward airflow from heat/cooling exhaust vents into the room.
- Do not allow any direct airflow from heat/cooling exhaust vents to flow into the faces of people walking up or down stairs.
- Divert air flow from all ceiling vents to direct the air to flow to the side, preferably in the direction of a wall.
- Do not place a vent diverter over the heat/cooling exhaust vents which prevents all air flow or causes a fire or safety hazard.
- Affix an air vent diverter to all of the heat/cooling exhaust vents, which will only redirect the airflow to a direction which will not allow the creation of any downward air flow or air draft on the customers, students or residents in the room directly below the heat/cooling exhaust vents.
- Do not get trapped into thinking any product or brand is better than the other. Buy the Air Diverters that work best for diverting air flow in your space. It is not about price, it’s about function.
Got a question about Air Flow Control? See: (FAQs)